Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Gearing up for school!

It looks like its that time again!  Trainings have started, school supplies are on sale, and its time to start thinking about the beginning of the school year.  What worked last year?  What needs to be changed?  One thing that I have consistently used for the past couple years is the Daily Five.  I love using this organization of my literacy block.  I have created a document that condenses the Daily Five for me into how I am going to introduce it over the first six weeks of school.  I find that it is easier to refer to this each week when planning rather than going back through the book each week.  I usually review the book at the beginning and make any changes to my document that I feel are needed.  So here it is in case it might help you too!


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Found this on Pinterest. What a great resource! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment